Friday, April 20, 2018

#tgifc156- Because Kindness Matters

Happy Friday stampers!  It's Friday and that means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges!  This week we are sharing some Random Acts of Kindness ideas with you.  Isn't it a great feeling when someone is kind to you?!?   It's an even better feeling when you share kindness with others!  

As I drop my boys off at school each day, I tell them that I love them and ask them to do something kind.  It's fun to have them share their acts of kindness when they get home from school...makes my heart happy!

My twins and many of their friends have discovered a love for Starbucks this school year.  It is a big treat for them to walk downtown to get their favorite drink and spend time hanging out in the coffee shop.  I thought it would be fun for my boys to find a couple of people at school who looked like they could use a little friendly pick-me-up, so I sent them to school this morning with these fun gift card holders, inspired by the amazing Erica Cerwin of Pink Buckaroo Designs.  They LOVED this idea and could not wait to get to school and find some classmates to hand them out to. 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Coffee Break DSP
Ink ~ Garden Green, Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Coffee Cafe
Other Supplies ~ Coffee Cups Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Copper Trim

I am so happy to see that this stamp set and framelits are carrying over to the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog!  And there is a VERY good chance that I ordered a couple packs of this DSP to hoard!

What will you do that is kind today?!?!

Have a fabulous Friday!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment