Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Springtime Impressions ~ OnStage Las Vegas Display Samples

 Happy Wednesday stampers!  I'm back with a couple more display samples from OnStage.  I had hoped to post yesterday, but baseball took over.  That's the story of my life right now, but I love every minute of it!
 
Today I am featuring the Springtime Impressions Thinlits.  I absolutely LOVE these!  The butterfly and the flowers are so delicate and beautiful!
 
For my first card, I cut a butterfly out of vellum and stamped a few Berry Burst spots using the watercolor stamps from the Love What You Do stamp set.  I added a splash of Lemon Lime Twist in the background, a few layers of color with cardstock and a simple sentiment.  Just like that, a quick AND beautiful card!
My second card is even more simple!  I used the corner flower thinlits over an embossed piece of basic black cardstock with the Simple Stripes EF for an easy and elegant card.  I am so happy Petal Palette stamp set is carrying over!  The sentiments are perfect for so many different occasions.

 
I still have a few more OnStage display samples to share, so be sure to check back later this week!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment