Sunday, April 29, 2018

Lovin' What I Do ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Who is excited for the upcoming 2018-2019 Annual Catalog?!?!  I can not wait to share it with all of my stampin' friends in a few weeks! Thankfully, Stampin' Up! has decided, once again, to give us all a little sneak peek at some of the amazing products that fill the pages of the new catalog.  The Share What You Love Suite has so many beautiful new items in it and you are able to purchase these items beginning May 1st.

I am sharing a couple of cards made with this fancy new suite. The Share What You Love DSP is GORGEOUS!!! So many beautiful colors!  And it's a big pack, so you have a TON to work with.  I have shared several projects already featuring the Love What You Do stamp set, but I was so happy to use it even more!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Rich Razzleberry, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Share What You Love DSP, Vellum
Ink ~ Tuxedo Black Memento, Grapefruit Grove, Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Set ~ Love What You Do
Other Supplies ~ Lovely Floral Textured Embossing Folder, Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Pearlized Doilies, Share What You Love Embellishment Kit, Stitched Shapes Framelits,  Layering Ovals Framelits, 

Confession...I'm pretty sure I have never used Very Vanilla and Whisper White together on any creation I've made.  Is anyone else with me on this or am I the only one?!?!  After seeing both colors used together in this beautiful DSP, I'm opening up to the idea and kind of loving these two neutrals together.  This is why I love what I do!  Always something new coming my way that makes my creative heart happy.


Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/04/29/mondaymontage115/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/04/29/mondaymontage115/

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! I think there was a time where I mixed WW and VV cardstock together.....it was amazing, as I recall!

    ReplyDelete