Sunday, April 15, 2018

Lucky to Have a Friend Like You ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Ours was FULL of baseball.  I need another day off just to sleep...I don't think I've caught up on rest since before I headed to Las Vegas for OnStage last weekend!  But I love baseball season and wouldn't change our crazy times for anything!

I am sharing a couple more of my OnStage display samples with you today.  These are probably two of my favorite samples. 

First up is a card, which was also one of my swaps.  I used the beautiful Springtime Impressions Thinlits to create my background.  Rather than cutting the image out, I used it to emboss the cardstock.  Guess what?!?  There is an amazing new Embossing Mat coming in the new 2018-2019 Annual catalog that will make this technique SO easy.  I can't wait!   I added a bit of the gorgeous Garden Impressions DSP, some bits of gold and a perfect sentiment from the Love What You Do Stamp set.  The perfect card for to share with so many amazing stampin' friends!

 
If you follow my blog, you will know that I LOVE to make banners to hang up on my fireplace or at my desk at work.  When I got the pack of Garden Impressions DSP in my display stamper box, I knew right away I would be making a banner with it!  I used the Springtime Impressions Thinlits again to create a pretty floral overlay as well as the beautiful butterfly.  This suite is amazing and one that you will want to be adding to your collection! 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Garden Impressions, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral
Stamp Set ~ Love What You Do
Other Supplies ~ Garden Impressions Thinlits, Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Metallic Doilies, Gold Mini Sequin Trim, Leaf Punch, Layering Circles Framelits, Banner Triple Punch 

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/04/15/mondaymontage114/


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment