Friday, February 2, 2018

Birdhouse CASE

Hello stampers!  Happy Friday!!!
 
We made it through another week...yippee!! What are your plans for the weekend?  I'm kicking the weekend off with my monthly stamp club tonight...my favorite time of the month :-)  Saturday is a day full of soccer and basketball and Sunday will be full of stamping and maybe a little football.  (I'll be honest...there will likely be very little football watched by me!)
 
Some days I get a little stumped with my stamping...I know it happens to all of us at some point!  When I'm in a slump, I turn to the catalogs for some inspiration and often times CASE a card that I love.  And that's just what I did today!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes
Ink ~ Memento Black, Stampin' Blends, VersaMark, Pool Party
Stamp Sets ~ Flying Home, Wood Words
Other Supplies ~ Whisper White Bakers Twine, White Embossing Powder
 
Aren't those bird houses so cute?!?  And what about that fun preprinted card base?!?!  You can earn that for FREE with a $50 purchase between now and March 31st!  Ask me how!
 
I changed things up a bit from the card that is in the Occasions Catalog on page 41, but that's what CASE'ing is all about.  You can make it exactly the same or you can change it up a little!  Either way, the catalogs are a great source of inspiration whenever you may be in a creative slump!
 
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  I'm hoping I'll be back again tomorrow with another edition of Simple Saturday stamping :-)
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment