Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Happiest of Birthdays

Happy Wednesday stamping friends...we're half way through the week!  After being gone from work for two weeks, this week is flying by catching up on all of my work.  Before I know it, the weekend will be here and we get another long weekend...hooray for an extra day of stamping!
I'm trying to get back in the habit of making at least one card a day.  When I worked from home, it was pretty easy to get that done.  Now that we have established a good morning routine, I'm gaining more free time, which means more stamping time!
Today's card is a pretty quick and simple card using the new Picture Perfect Party Suite.  I love the bright colors in the DSP and the fun stamps make for fantastic birthday card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Berry Burst, Whisper White, Picture Perfect Party DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black, Pool Party, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach
Stamp Set ~ Picture Perfect Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Framelits
 
This is probably one of the easiest two-step stamp sets I've ever used!  The pieces line up so easily and making the stamping a snap!  Be prepared to see more with this stamp set over the next couple of months!
 
I hope the rest of your week goes by quickly and you get some stamping time of your own in!
 
Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment