Friday, December 29, 2017

#TGIFC140 December Designer's Delight

Happy Friday stamping friends!!!  I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and are planning for a fun New Year as well!
 
I have been enjoying time off with my family and loving every moment of it.  I have never had time off during my boys' winter break, so having two full weeks off with them has been the best Christmas present!

This week is Designer's Delight over at TGIF Challenges.  Since I have a stack of thank you notes to get out, I decided this would be a good chance to get started on them!

I LOVE this floral image in the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Only 5 more days until you can get your hands on this set!  Who's excited for that?!?!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Calypso Coral
Stamp Set ~ Heartfelt Blooms
Other Supplies ~ Gold Metallic Thread
 
I love the simplicity of this card.  The detail in the flowers is all you need...nothing else!
 
Be sure to join us over at TGIF Challenges this week and share your creation with us!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment