Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Bubble Over with Color ~ HSSCC279

Whoa!  I don't know about you, but my Monday FLEW by!!  So fast that I almost forgot about this fun new color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!
 
It's a good thing I got a fun new box of pre-order stampin' goodies that were just perfect for this challenge.  You'll have to forgive my photo...it was late by the time I got this photo taken and my inside lights are not the greatest.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Bubbles & Fizz DSP (Saleabration)
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray
Stamp Set ~ Bubble Over
Other Supplies ~ Bottles & Bubbles Framelits, Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon
 
I LOVE this DSP and LOVE that there are coordinating framelits to cut out the cut soda bottles!  This is probably one of my favorites from the upcoming Occasions and Saleabration Catalogs!
 
Be sure to head on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments to play along with this fun challenge!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment