Friday, September 22, 2017

#tgifc126 Technique Week - It's a Fancy Fold!

Happy Friday stamping friends!
 
We are getting fancy over at TGIF Challenges with some Fancy Folds!
I'll be honest...my cards are typically the standard fold and far from fancy.  But I was reminded with this card just how fun the different folds can be!
 
I made this card for my momma's birthday, which is coming up on Monday.  I made a little gift card holder inside the second fold of the card so I can tuck her birthday gift card inside :)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Painted Autumn
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Cajun Crazy, Early Espresso
Stamp Sets ~ Painted Harvest, Rose Wonder
Other Supplies ~ Leaf Punch, Soft Sky Ribbon
 
I absolutely LOVE the sunflower image in this stamp set! The two step stamping almost makes it look 3D!
 
Be sure to see what the rest of the amazing TGIF design team has created and join in the fancy fold fun with us!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment