Sunday, May 21, 2017

Happy Birthday To You






Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Thanks for joining us for our hop this week!  We took a little break over Mother's Day weekend, but we are back and happy to be creating again!

My stamping time has been so limited lately and my creative mojo is nowhere to be found!  I struggled with this card so much and am not in love with it, but I'm happy to have inked up some new stamps in a few of the new In-Colors!

Supplies Use:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Berry Burst
Ink ~ Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Berry Burst, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Other Supplies ~ Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
I do LOVE the new In-Colors!  And hopefully with a bit more stamping in my future, I'll be loving my creations again too :-)
 

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2017/05/21/mondaymontage93/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2017/05/3021/mondaymontage93/


No comments:

Post a Comment