Friday, May 19, 2017

Delightful Daisy Birthday - #TGIFC108

It's finally Friday and I finally stamped...this makes for a pretty fabulous Friday!
 
What will make it even better? How about an all new TGIF Challenges Sketch?
Image may contain: text
Since it seems like it's been FOREVER since I've stamped, I kept things pretty clean and simple.  And I am LOVING the new Lemon Lime Twist color, especially with Dapper Denim! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist, Very Vanilla, Eastern Palace Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Lemon Lime Twist, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Dapper Denim
Stamp Sets ~ Daisy Delight, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Other Supplies ~ Daisy Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels
 
Don't you love the daisy?!?  I can't wait to make a cute little flower arrangement with the punch!
 
Be sure to join in the fun over at TGIF!!
 
Happy Friday and Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment