Thursday, April 27, 2017

#TGIF105 It's Time to CELEBRATE!!

Today is a day for celebrating!  Not only is it Friday, but TGIF Challenges is turning 2 today!!  I was a huge fan of the talented group of designers that started TGIFC and I am beyond honored to be a part of their design team today!  I have been inspired by every single member of this amazing team and continue to be inspired week!
 
So, to honor our birthday, we are celebrating with a party!!  We hope you'll join along in the fun!
 
I pulled out a couple of my favorite retiring stamp sets and inked them up with a couple of the new 2017-2019 In-Colors.  What do you think?!?!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Eastern Palace DSP
Ink ~ Lemon Lim Twist, Fresh Fig
Stamp Sets ~ Balloon Celebration, Endless Birthday Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Mini Tassels Assortment, Gold Metallic Thread, Confetti Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder
 
I'm quickly falling in love with this Lemon Lime Twist and Fresh Fig color combo.  Be prepared to see a lot more of it!
 
Be sure to head on over to TGIF Challenges and join along in the party!
 
Happy Stamping! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment