Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Blooms and Wishes for Spring

Hello stampers!
 
We made it through another Monday...yahoo!  And guess what that means?!?  That's right...it's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and this week we have a beautiful spring inspiration challenge for you!
 
I think me showing the groundhog up by decorating for spring over the weekend may have worked a little.  We were blessed with temps in the 40's yesterday with blue skies AND sunshine!  Seeing the sunshine made for a very HAPPY day for me and my boys :-)
 
I was inspired by the pretty pink and purple tulips in our inspiration photo and pulled those colors into my card today.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink ~ Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Sweet Sugarplum, Perfect Plum, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Blooms & Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Pearl Basic Jewels
 
Be sure to head on over and check out the rest of the design teams inspiring creations and join along in the fun!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment