Friday, February 17, 2017

Baby Birds of a Feather ~ #tgifc95

Happy Friday stamping friends!
 
It's time for an all new TGIF Inspiration Challenge and this week it's for the birds :-) 
 
Birds of a Feather is the theme and this cute image had me thinking of a baby card right away!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe
Ink ~ Pool Party, Delightful Dijon, Flirty Flamingo
Stamp Set ~ Swirly Bird, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Swirly Scribbles Thinlits
 
Now I just need a mommy to be to give this card to! Who will be my next friend to have a sweet baby?!?
 
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Breelin! I love how you created the nest. I always just saw that stamp as the bottom of the sailboat! Now I need to go and ink mine up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute, Breelin. Loving the background of swirls and the super cute birds nest. Love it! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete