Sunday, December 11, 2016

Oh So Succulent Christmas Tree ~ Monday Montage






Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I'm sure you have all seen some sneak peeks of creations with new items from the 2017 Occasions Catalog.  Aren't they great?!?!  I'm so excited for all of the amazing new products coming out and can't wait to see more creations as time passes by. 

I have had a bit of an obsession with succulents this year and I was SO SUPER excited to see the beautiful Oh So Succulent stamp set and coordinating Framlits.  Those were a MUST have for me and they happily made their way into my craft room this week.  I could not wait to get my hands on the framlits as I had an idea brewing in my head and I couldn't wait to me idea a reality!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Mint Macaron, Gold Foil

Ink ~ White Craft, Tip Top Taupe, Perfect Plum
Stamp Set ~ Oh So Succulent
Other Supplies ~ Succulent Framelits

The little berries were from a stash of Christmas flowers I found in our Christmas decorations and set aside....I'm glad I did because they were the perfect little addition to this cute little tree!

I lost count of how many pieces I cut out with my trusty Big Shot, but I had a super cute helper in the process!  He was pretty sad when the project was done, but very proud that he got to help!

We'll be taking a little break to enjoy the holidays with our family and friends, but we will be back after the New Year, ready to amazing you with all of our creations!

Happy Holidays to all of my stamping friends and as always...
 
Happy Stamping!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2016/12/11/mondaymontage84/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2016/12/11/mondaymontage84/


4 comments:

  1. Wow! That tree looks so real! What a creative way to use these dies -- love it, Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...great minds think a like! That's is totally crazy to not chat or have a theme and we were on the same train of thought. Your tree is fabulously amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never thought to change the design up! I really like it better. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete