Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Balloon Adventures Birthday

 Happy Tuesday stamping friends!

We had a snow day yesterday and it's looking like we will have at least a delay today...it's been snowing so much!  I'm not a fan of the cold weather, but I do like to look out my window and see everything covered in snow.

I was trying to come up with a fun wintery card with the colors from the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge, but some of my new stamp sets were begging to be inked up!

Since I'm about done with my Christmas crafting, I'm working on building my birthday card supply back up!  The soon-to-be-available Balloon Adventure set is so much fun and worked great with this color challenge!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Elegant Eggplant, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp Set ~ Balloon Adventures
Other Supplies ~ Balloon Bouquet Punch, Subtles Enamel Shapes
 
Simple, but fun card!  I can't wait to send this out to a friend soon for their birthday!
 
Be sure to head on over to check out the rest of the design team creations and be sure to join in the fun!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment