Sunday, November 13, 2016

Merry Little Raccoon ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  My family had a productive Saturday, including a fun evening with friends and a sleep over for the kiddos, which meant we had a quiet and mellow Sunday.  I love weekends like this, even though they always go by way too fast!  While my boys had some quiet time and watched a movie, I spent some time in my craft room playing with stamps, paper and ink.  Perfect day for all of us :-)

I pulled out some older stamp sets and paired them up with some newer ones for the card I'm sharing with you today.  I wasn't sure about the Santa hat on the little raccoon, but decided it looked pretty cute, even if it is a little big!

 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Real Red, A Little Foxy DSP
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Sets ~ Foxy Friends, Twinkle Trees, Oh What Fun
Other Supplies ~ Fox Builder Punch, Jolly Hat Builder Punch, Metallic Enamel Shapes

It seems crazy that Christmas is so close...time passes far to quickly this time of year!  At least I did start some of my Christmas shopping this weekend :-)  If I keep this up, I may be done on time this year!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Our friend Amy is off this week, but you can hop on backwards to my amazing friend Wendy

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/2016/11/mondaymontage82.htmlhttp://sugarshackdesigns.com/2016/11/13/mondaymontage82/


No comments:

Post a Comment