Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Nuts About You

Happy Tuesday stampin' friends!
 
Our fall weather is here and I think our warm summer days have come to an end.  I've had to break out the sweatshirts, but I still haven't traded in my flip flops yet ;)  But, the cooler weather is getting me in the mood for fall, which also has me pulling out my favorite fall stamp sets.
 
This weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge had me reaching for Acorny Thank You...this is one of my all time favorite stamp sets! 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White
Ink ~ Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Acorny Thank You, Hardwood
Other Supplies ~ Acorn Builder, Burlap Ribbon, Copper Embossing Power, Copper Metallic Thread
 
Be sure to head on over to HSS and check out the rest of the DT creations and don't forget to join along in the fun!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. I love this card! The fun colors of the acorn look wonderful against the darker hardwood background.

    ReplyDelete