Sunday, July 10, 2016

Spirit of Walla Walla ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

My poor stamps and blog have been so neglected the past couple of weeks....boo!  Between running kids back and forth to baseball games/camps and wrapping up the sale of our house, there hasn't been much crafty time in my life!

I did get myself out of bed early this morning to sneak in a little stamping time and was able to put this super fun card together!  The Always An Adventure Bundle was a must have for me!  Living at the base of the Blue Mountains with tons of lakes close by, this bundle reminds me of home!  And the hot air balloon was the perfect addition to this set, especially since our little town hosts a Balloon Stampede every year!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink ~ Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Rich Razzelberry, Melon Mambo
Stamp Set ~ Always An Adventure
Other Supplies ~ Outdoor Adventures Framelits

Keep your fingers crossed that the sale of our home is all wrapped up at the end of this week!  It's been a long and stressful process, but the end is in sight!  And with lots of luck and prayers, we will be moving by the end of the month...hooray!


Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2016/07/10/mondaymontage73/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2016/07/10/mondaymontage73/


2 comments:

  1. Love it Bree! I just love this set and the framelits, it was a must have for me to document all my summer adventures :) I can totally relate to not enough crafty time, I've been so busy so far this summer with not enough time in the craft room :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scene! It is how I picture your state, too. So glad to hear you've sold your house! Hoping it all goes smoothly through closing.

    ReplyDelete