Sunday, June 26, 2016

Ahoy, There! ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Baseball season came to an end on Thursday for my boys which means our evenings and weeks are a little bit more freed up for a few weeks until flag football starts for them.  I'm not going to lie...I get a little depressed at the end of baseball season every year, even more so this year.  All 3 of our boys had an amazing season, made huge improvements and made some awesome new friends!  The only upside to baseball season being over is that our evenings and weekends will be a bit less hectic, which hopefully means a little bit more stamping for me!

My parents are leaving tomorrow for the Oregon Coast, which I am totally jealous of!  With the sale of our house pending, our summer plans have pretty much been put on hold until the sale closes or we pull it off the market.  This is the first summer in MANY years that we haven't vacationed at the beach...boo!  If we can't be at the beach, at least I can pretend we're there with the fun fishies from the Seaside Shore stamp set!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral
Ink ~ Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Seaside Shore
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circle Framelits, Pearl Basic Jewels, Seaside Embossing Folder


Next stop on the hop is Dani...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2016/06/26/mondaymontage72/http://danidziama.blogspot.com/2016/06/mondaymontage72.html


1 comment:

  1. I love your scene in the sea! I'm sorry you're not getting to see it in person, but hopefully your house will sell quickly. Cute card, Bree!

    ReplyDelete