Sunday, June 12, 2016

Foxy Friends Christmas ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I absolutely love the A Little Foxy Suite in the new catalog!  The adorable little critters, coordinating punch and super cute paper is the BEST!  I always love anything with a deer on it, so I just had to make a cute little deer with this set first! 

It may seem a little bit early to start on Christmas cards, but if all goes well, we will be moving in 6-8 weeks, so I trying really hard to get ahead of the game in all aspects of life.  I figured if I started on Christmas cards now, I would have pretty good odds of getting them done by the time Christmas rolls around :-)



Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, A Little Foxy DSP
Ink ~ Tip Top Taupe, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Foxy Friends, Better Together
Other Supplies ~ Layering Ovals Framelits, Softly Falling EF, Woodland EF, Subtles Enamel Dots

The cute little Calypso Coral nose on the deer just makes me smile...it's so cute!

 
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2016/06/12/mondaymontage71/


No comments:

Post a Comment