Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!

Today we celebrate our dad's....whether they are still here with us today or in Heaven above, we celebrate them with love!

I am blessed to have an amazing dad who has taught me so much over the years.  He's picked me up when I've fallen down, helped me with countless projects, given advice (whether I asked for it or not!) and loved me no matter what.  Love you Dad!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron, Real Red
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Basic Gray
Stamp Set ~ Guy Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Banner Triple Punch, Duet Banner

My boys are equally blessed to have an amazing daddy.  Most days it feels like he is gone a lot with his job, but his days home are spent doing anything and everything with our boys! From teaching the mow the lawn, to perfecting their swing or pitch, he's there to help them out along the way.  He is their hero!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Brights DSP, Silver Foil
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Real Red, Night of Navy
Stamp Sets ~ My Hero, Guy Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Best Badge, Duet Banner, Sparkle EF

Our twins baseball tournament was rained out yesterday and games were rescheduled for today.  We had to re-arrange our Father's Day plans a bit, but spending the day at the ball field sounds like a pretty great way to spend the day!

Happy Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment