Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Winter Blues

With Valentine's Day and all the rest of the winter holidays behind us, I am SOOOOO ready for spring to hurry up and get here.  Sadly, we still have a few weeks of cold, gray, wintery weather to suffer though before it's starts to warm up. 
The amazing design team over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration are fighting off the Winter Blues with some pretty shades of blue to cheer brighten your day.  While my grass is still ugly and my flowers have yet to bloom, I can still create some pretty flowers with paper and ink and pretend it's spring time!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Typeset DSP, Gold Foil
Ink ~ Basic Black, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, Gold Wink of Stella
Stamp Set ~ Birthday Blooms
Other Supplies ~ Greetings Thinlits
 
I created the soft Pool Party background by "smooshing" my ink pad on a piece of Window Sheet then spritzed it with some water and "smooshed" it on the Very Vanilla paper.  I love how this creates a soft watercolor background! 
 
I hope this pretty card helps YOU beat the winter blues and INKspires you to create something beautiful today!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment