Friday, February 5, 2016

Treats for my Loves

Hello happy stampers!  We made it through another week...I'm doing a little happy dance :-)  I love me a Friday!!!
I've been doing a little countdown to Valentine's Day for my boys, leaving them a little treat each morning.  It's been fun coming up with different ideas and treats to surprise them with each day.
 
Today's Valentine/candy theme over at Friday Mashup Challenge along with the 3-D challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration inspired these cute little Ghiradelli Chocolate wraps. 
I'm the queen of procrastination and am usually scrambling early in the morning to put their treats together, so I was super happy that these went together so quickly!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ It's My Party DSP, Red Foil, Silver Glimmer, Whisper White
Ink ~ Real Red
Stamp Set ~ Hello Life
Other Supplies ~ Triple Banner Punch, Bow Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Basic Black Bakers Twine

 
Super easy and cute...my kind of special treat!
 
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and get some stamp time!  I'll be stamping my way through the weekend and cheering on the Denver Bronco's on Sunday....Go Broncos!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment