Sunday, February 7, 2016

My Greatest Adventure ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

This weekend was all about Valentine's crafting!  I just have a few finishing touches on my boys' school Valentine's, cards for family are done and the card I am sharing with you today is for my hubby <3  Our life is an adventure every day, but he is the greatest part of every one!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Vellum, Going Places DSP Stack
Ink ~ Basic Black, Real Red, Lost Lagoon
Stamp Sets ~ Going Global, Sky is the Limit
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Sweet Heart Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Lost Lagoon Striped Cotton Ribbon, Flower Fair Framelits, Neutrals Candy Dots
  
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

http://amyoneillblog.com/2016/02/07/mondaymontage62/


1 comment:

  1. You have truly made some fantastic cards with this set, and I think this one may be my favorite. Love all of the fun details!

    ReplyDelete