Monday, November 2, 2015

Thanks For Being You

Happy Monday friends!  Did you all survive Halloween and enjoy your extra hour of sleep this weekend?  We had a super rainy Halloween, but still had a ton of fun!  And that extra hour of sleep...well, it didn't happen for me, but it DID give me an extra hour of stamping, so I'll take it!
 
I got to spend a better part of the day in my craft room yesterday and stamped my little heart out!  I have another busy work week ahead of me, so I tried to work ahead on a few projects and was able to play along with this months Stylin' Stampin' INKspiraiton Color Challenge. 
These colors are beautiful together and had me pulling out some stamp sets that I haven't used yet.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Bohemian DSP, Gold Glimmer
Ink ~ Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set ~ Endless Thanks
Other Supplies ~ Pearls, Tags & Labels Framelits, Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Gold Thread
 
I love the mixed fonts in the Endless Thanks stamp set!  The cute little flowers were the perfect addition to a pretty simple card.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out our design team creations and be sure to play along with us!  We love to see what we INKspire you to create!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment