Friday, November 13, 2015

Believe...

...in the spirt of the season!

Happy Friday friends!  I always love me a Friday, but I love this Friday even more because in just a few short hours I will be leaving to spend the weekend with some of my favorite stamping people...yippee!!!
But, before I get to leave, I have to wrap a few things up, including this weeks  Friday Mashup challenge.  
This week we are embracing winter with colors of the snow covered landscape.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Minto Macaron
Stamp Set ~ Jolly Christmas
Other Supplies ~ Woodland EF, Rhinestone Basics

Another very simple card from me today...this is about all I can manage with my crazy work load these days.  All the more reason to look forward to a weekend away!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so elegant - I absolutely LOVE the green! I get a true wintery feel from your little creation.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete