Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fall Friendship {Sheltering} Tree

We have had a picture perfect fall where I live...it's been warmer than normal and we've had lots of sunshine.  I'm soaking up all the sunshine I can and loving the beautiful fall trees because I know it will all be gone soon, replaced with gloomy skies and cold.
Today we are focusing on the Sheltering Tree stamp set over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  This is one of my favorite stamp sets...you can make beautiful cards for any occasion with this set. 
The pretty trees and falling leaves were my inspiration...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Old Olive, Whisper White, Into the Woods DSP, Gold Glimmer Paper, Window Sheet
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Sheltering Tree
Other Supplies ~ Metallic Sequins, Square Box Pillow Framelits (leaves)

It was fun making this into a shaker card...you can really make the leaves fall when you shake it up :-)

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team Sheltering Tree creations today...you are sure to be INKspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment