Sunday, October 18, 2015

Winter Wonderland ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with, once again, a fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

It seems crazy to be working on Christmas cards when my air conditioning is still kicking on in the middle of the day, but it's only a couple of months away and will sneak up on us just like it always does!  I'm going to soak up every moment of sunshine and warmth because I know the cold weather will be here any day now!

I absolutely love the Winter Wonderland suite in the Holiday Catalog.  I love the colors of the DSP and the antlers in the stamp set are my FAVORITE! 


I stared out with a very CAS card, using just a little strip of the pretty gold foil DSP that is included in the Winter Wonderland DSP.  Along with the gold Cording Trim, it really dressed this card up.
 
 I layered up a few different patterns of DSP for this card and added a touch of gold again...black and white and gold...so pretty!

This last card just kind of happened on it's own.  I had scraps of the different designs of DSP on my desk and they were all laying on top of each other as they are on this card, so I just went with it!  My messy crafting has paid off again :-)

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Winter Wonderland DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black, Soft Sky, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Wonderland
Other Supplies ~ Gold Thread, Snowflake Elements, Gold Cording Trim
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope to be back a bit more this week with some more fun creations.  With my hubby gone on a week long hunting trip, this momma is going to need to sneak in some craft therapy for sure!
 
Happy Stamping!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/10/18/mondaymontage54/


1 comment:

  1. These cards are like designer high fashion beauties!!! Each is gorgeous and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete