Monday, October 19, 2015

Mojo Merry Christmas

Happy Monday friends!  It is always a happy Monday when I have a chance to stamp in the morning before my day really kicks off and today was one of those days! 
I've been in kind of a creative slump lately, so I turned to Mojo Monday for a little sketch inspiration.  I always love their sketches and need to play along with them more often!
I am still in love with the Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 stamp set...it never seems to get put away, so I grabbed it again this morning.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, 2015-2017 In Color DSP
Ink ~ Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron
Stamp Set ~ Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015
Other Supplies ~ Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Circle Framelits, Watermelon Wonder Lace, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
I'm kind of loving using the In Colors for my Christmas creations this year...fun little way to spice things up!
 
Thanks for dropping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment: