Friday, October 30, 2015

Truly Thankful

It's Friday and for that I am truly thankful!  It has been another crazy week, but I think I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  No matter how crazy the weeks may be, I always look forward to Friday because that always means it's time for and all new Friday Mashup!
This week we have a sketch with a mashup challenge of adding leaves to your project.  I always love an open sketch like this...so many possibilities!
After making all of the cute Wickedly Sweet Treats from September's Paper Pumpkin kit, I kept the stamp set out on my desk because I knew I wanted to use it again.  The little leaves and acorns were perfect for this challenge!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer Paper 
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set ~ Wickedly Sweet Treats September Paper Pumpkin
Other Supplies ~ Square Pillow Box Thinlits, Linen Thread, Score Board

It's been a while since I've used my score board to add a little extra detail to a card, but I am reminded that I need to use it more.  I love how just a couple score lines can add so much to a project!

Be sure to head on over to see the rest of the fabulous mashup creations from our design team!

Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment