Monday, September 28, 2015

Holly Jolly Monday

Merry Monday crafty friends!  Can you believe we now have less than 3 months until Christmas?!?!  It is CRAZY how fast time goes by!  I am going to start doing a little Christmas planning and shopping each week between now and Thanksgiving...hoping this will help eliminated some of the stress come December...wish me luck!
I'm kicking off this week with a little Freshly Made Sketches fun!  Rita has a great sketch that was a lot of fun to play along with!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, Merry Moments DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Jolly Christmas
Other Supplies ~ Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Deco Labels Framelits, Banner Framelits, White Perfect Accents (colored with red Sharpie), Reindeer Paper Clips, 1/8" Real Red Striped Ribbon
 
Those Reindeer Paper Clips just make me smile!  It is quite possible that I may have hoarded, I mean ordered more than I need...I can't run out of those little guys!!
 
Wishing you all a Merry Monday!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love how you used the labels framelit for your sentiment and the reindeer clip. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete