Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Hunting We Will Go

It's Friday and fall is in the air...and in my house, fall means hunting season! For the next 4 months, this will be all I hear about between my husband and boys.  But boys away on hunting trips means more time for Momma to stamp!  So, I'm kicking off this hunting season with the latest Friday Mashup Challenge...A Hunting/Fishing theme creation using Early Espresso, Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi!

I kept things pretty simple, other than the little bit of Chevron Ribbon with the adorable Reindeer Clip...I love those things!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi
Ink ~ Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Lovely as a Tree, Tin of Cards
Other Supplies ~ Reindeer Clips, Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Chevron Ribbon

Happy Hunting to everyone who is venturing out into the great outdoors this weekend and Happy Friday to all!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment