Tuesday, August 4, 2015

You're Sublime

I stamped tonight...just because...and stamped away two days of stress and anxiety...one of the many reasons I love Stampin' Up! and what I do.
 
Every year, towards the end of summer break, I find myself turning into a crazy stressed out mess.  Working 40 hours a week from home with 3 crazy boys running around (with dart guns most days) and a hubby gone 85% of the time tends to wear on me.  Today was one of those days where I was on the verge of losing my mind...my youngest was up at 5:15, full of it from the minute he opened his door.  As soon as the big boys were up, the arguing and fighting started and I was counting the minutes until it was time for my youngest to take a nap.  I had to put MYSELF in time out for a few minutes after lunch...the boys knew at that point that I was D.O.N.E.  Their attitude and behavior quickly changed and our afternoon did get better.  I wrapped up my work day and decided to take a few minutes to stamp before I started dinner and it was my saving grace!  Stamping really is therapeutic!  
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper, Schoolhouse DSP, Everyday Chic CSP
Ink ~ StazOn, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo
Stamp Set ~ You're Sublime
Other Supplies ~ Itty Bitty Accents Punchs, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Basic Black Bakers Twine, Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder
 
I don't share much about my personal life here very often, so thanks for listening to me tonight!  I am grateful for all of you and for my love of stamping...it does a soul good!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment