Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Swallowtail Sympathy

Hello stampin' friends!!!  I finally got some stamping time in after taking a little break...sometimes I need to do that to in order to get my crafting mojo back in order :-) 
The awesome design team over at SSINK is showcasing some of the awesome background stamps today and I pulled out one of my favorites!  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Vellum, Gold Foil, Neutrals DSP
Ink ~ Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Swallowtail, A Dozen Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Metallic Sequins

I love how a background stamp can totally make a card all by itself!  I've used this stamp so so many different cards and I never get tired of it!  I receive a beautiful swap from Mary Haugen at Convention and CASE'd her design for this card..thanks for the INKspiration Mary!

Be sure to check out all of the other awesome background stamp ideas from the SSINK girls!

Happy Stamping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment