Saturday, August 1, 2015

Happy Haunting ~ Sneak Peek

It's time for another sneak peek of more of the awesomeness inside the 2015-2016 Holiday Catalog!
It is hauntingly quiet in my house this weekend with just myself and my youngest.  My hubby is working all weekend and the big boys are away at the lake, so I am taking full advantage of the little mans nap time today!  My pre-order box was delivered on Thursday and I could not wait to dive in and play!
It may be 100+ degrees in my neck of the woods, but fall and Halloween creations are brewing my craft-somnia brain!
With some help from this weeksTGIF Remix Challenge, this card came together in no time and I LOVE all of the new goodies I got to use!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Happy Haunting DSP*
Ink ~ Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set ~ Cheer All Year
Other Supplies ~ Spider Web Doilies*, Happy Hauntings Washi Tape*, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Blackberry Bliss Thick Bakers Twine(retired), Ornate Tag Topper Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch
*Available Sept 1, 2015
 
Time to dive in to the awesome Season to Season Wreath Project Kit...stay tuned for pics and class dates!
 
Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. Well you certainly take the cake for awesomely showcasing the new Halloween product! Great Job! Thanks for linking up with TGIFC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You won!! Come and get your blog badge; wear it proud :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win at TGIF. This is a super cute card. Fabulous layering!

    ReplyDelete