Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Shoebox Swappin' in SLC

Good morning from beautiful Salt Lake City!  I escaped the smoky skies of home (please pray for all of the firefighters working to put out the fire and for the families whose homes are at stake!) and had an uneventful flight where I met my SLC BFF Wendy.  Oh how I've missed her and was SO happy to spend the morning with her!  (And very grateful she ran me around so I didn't have to walk everywhere!)
Later in the afternoon, I met some of my roomies at the bus stop and the fun times began!  Kim, Donna and Cynthia were the first to arrive, closely followed by Heidi.  We chatted and crafted away the afternoon, then had a great dinner at Red Rock Brewery.  Kim and Donna waited up for Diana to arrive and now our house is complete!  I can't wait to get a run in with the girls this morning and explore downtown SLC!
Since we don't have much going on this morning, we are going to do a little shoebox swap this morning and this is what I brought for everyone to make.  I love the Silhouettes & Script {hostess} stamp set!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Everyday Chic DSP
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Silhouettes & Script
Other Supplies ~ Silver Metallic Thread, Silver Sequin Trim, Everyday Chic Washi Tape
 
Super simple card, but the washi and bits of silver dress it up!  Hope the girls love it as much as I do!
 
I'm also sharing the gifts I made for everyone staying in the house too...nothing fancy, but still fun!
The first is a little tiny bucket of jelly beans...because we need little sweet treats while we are stamping, right?!?! 

The second part of their gift is a small journal that I embellished for them.  I thought this sentiment was perfect since we are all here doing what we love and what makes us happy!
 
I can't wait to see more of my stampin' friends as the week goes on!  This is always my favorite girls trip each year!  And we are going to have to make this year the best one yet since Convention will be changed up a bit after this year ;)
 
Happy Stampin' and see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment