Thursday, July 2, 2015

Have a Snappy Day

It's the last day of the work week before a holiday weekend AND it's a full moon...it's bound to be a snappy day!  Here's to a day that goes by quickly and without too much crazy!
I have a cute card for you today with a happy, snappy crab...this makes me smile and I hope it does the same for you!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Island Indigo, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer, Schoolhouse DSP
Ink ~ StazOn, Real Red, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ You're Sublime, Watercolor Wash
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Mini Treatbag Framelits, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, White Bakers Twine
 
This ended up being kind of a crazy layout, but I ended up liking it after looking at it for a bit.
 
I hope you have a snappy day and don't get hit with too much full-moon-craziness!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment