Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July stampin' friends!!!  What are you doing to celebrate today?
We are getting ready for our 13th annual neighborhood parade and we are so excited!  What started out as one neighborhood family walking and riding their decorated bikes around a few blocks has now turned into an entire neighborhood joining in the fun.  And for the second year our local fire department Union truck will lead the parade.  THIS is what the 4th of July is all about!
I have a simple card to share with you today, but I love it!  And I have my BFF to thank because I CASE'd a card she sent me a couple weeks ago...love ya Erica!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Night of Navy, Silver Foil
Ink ~ Real Red, Night of Navy, Silver
Stamp Sets ~ Work of Art, Gorgeous Grunge, And Many More
Other Supplies ~ Star Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Silver Metallic Thread, Metallic Sequins
 
Wishing you all a very safe and Happy 4th of July!!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment