Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pinspired Feathers

Today over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration we are sharing our creations inspired by Pinterst.  I will admit....this card didn't quite turn out how I had hoped it would, but it's still kind of fun... in it's own unique way!
This is the picture that inspired me..I loved the pink and green with the black and white, as well as the feathers, so that's what I set off to create.
Color Me: Hot Pink, Peony, and Granny Smith
I tried to incorporate some of the other pretty colors in, but it didn't turn out as I hoped, so I just rolled with what did work!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Back to Black DSP, Cherry on Top DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush, Night of Navy, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Four Feathers
Other Supplies ~ Arrows Embossing Folder, Basic Black Bakers Twine, Feathers Framelits, Stacked with Love Washi Tape
 
The best thing about this card...almost all of the pieces were scraps I had laying on my desk, so part of my desk is now cleaned off...WIN!
 
Now head on over and see what PINspired our design team today!!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


1 comment:

  1. OMG...awesome job girl! Love all the different patterns of DSP. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete