Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Gift for Baby

 Spring is coming and we all know what that means...babies!!!  I have had a run of baby showers in the past few months and they just keep coming!  I've been trying to make sure I have a good stock of baby cards on hands as the babies just keep coming :)  And since I'm always a slacker when it comes to buying gifts, I always take the easy way out and get a gift card, which always needs to be wrapped up in a cute way! 
The girls over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration are sharing some fun gift card ideas today and I am here with mine.
I have a crazy amount of these fun Chevron Bags and the Gift Card Enclosures, so I thought...why not put them together?!?!
The Gift Card Enclosure is held shut with this adorable little belly band, inspired by the one and only Shelli.  She shared an adorable card at Leadership 2015 with this cute little baby bumblebee all swaddled up...love!
And of course I had to make an equally adorable card to go inside of the bag!!!  I will be making some more of these gift card holders for sure!
 Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Sweet Dreams DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Skin Tones, Calypso Coral
Stamp Sets ~ Baby Bumblebee, Little Sunshine
Other Supplies ~ Chevron Tag a Bag Gift Bags, Gift Card Enclosures, Clothespins, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Linen Thread, Sweet Dreams Designer Buttons, Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Starbust Framelits, ZigZag and Large Polka Dot Embossing Folders
 
That adorable little bumblebee just makes me smile...it's so cute and happy!
 
Be sure to head on over to SSINK and check out all of the other amazing gift card holder ideas!
 
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute gift card holder. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super duper ADORABLE!!! I love that little baby bee!

    ReplyDelete