Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Adventure...

...is over, but the memories will last a lifetime!
I forgot to post this while I was at Leadership, but it's too fun not to share the card I made for my stampin' BFF and roomie, Cynthia.  It's always so much fun to spend time with her and I'm counting down the days until I get to see her again in July!
Pairing the Adventure Awaits stamp set up with the super cute Project Life Let's Get Away makes for an awesome card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Typeset DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Bermuda Bay, Bermuda Bay Blendabilities
Stamp Sets ~ Adventure Awaits, Project Life Let's Get Away
Other Suppies ~ Apothecary Accents Framelits, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim
 
I was a little intimated by these big sentiment stamps, but I am loving them now, even more so after seeing so many fabulous creations with them during Leadership.
 
I can't wait for our next adventure!!!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment