Thursday, February 26, 2015

It's Your Day

After seeing all of the awesome Big on You creations over at SSINK this morning, I could not wait to get down to my craft room and ink up this stamp set for the first time!  This was the first set that I fell in love with when the 2015 Occasions Catalog came out.  So why in the heck did I take so long to ink it up?!?!?  I LOVE this stamp set!
This pretty card is going to a pretty special friend and co-worker today as she celebrates her birthday!  When ever I send a birthday card, or any card for that matter, I always write on a sticky note to put on the inside of the card...this way, they can send the card on to someone else at a later date if they need to :-)  Kind of makes the card a special gift!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Back to Black, Irresistibly Yours
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Hello Honey
Stamp Set ~ Big On You
Other Supplies ~ Pearl Basic Jewels, Hello Honey Satin Ribbon, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
 
These big stamps make a big statement on your cards...love it!  I'll be inking this set up again really soon!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment