Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hello Birthday Girl ~ HSSCC205

Happy Tuesday friends!  It's time for an all new color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I don't know about you, but these colors make me happy, especially as we face another day of pouring rain!  This girl needs some sunshine!
We may not have sunshine outside, but I can make a little on a card with this fancy sunburst mask from the Hooray It's Your Day Project Kit!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry
Stamp Set ~ Hooray It's Your Day
Other Supplies ~ Hooray It's Your Day Project Kit, Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine, Calypso Coral Pompom Trim, Crushed Curry Bakers Twine, Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers
 
Seriously....that sunburst mask makes that kit!  I love it!!
 
Now head on over and check out what the rest of the HSS design team has shared this week and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so bright and cheerful! I adore your pom pom trim, and the mask is just right for your rainy day...hope it has cleared up! Now, if only that sun brought warmth...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. I see some Project Life items I need to order! :)

    ReplyDelete