Friday, November 14, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Well, Mother Nature has decided to skip fall and head right on in to winter!  Just last week we had beautiful sun-shiny 70+ degree weather and now we are hovering right above freezing with snow on the ground...crazy!  Most of you know I am NOT a fan of the cold winter months, but it does give me a good excuse to stay nice and warm inside and stamp away :-)   It's almost a fair trade!
The girls over at SSINK are sharing some Christmas Cards today and I have a fun little shaker card to contribute.  This is actually a card I made for a SSINK swap we did a while back...I had so much fun making these!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Old Olive, Red Glimmer Paper, All is Calm Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Night of Navy Blendabilities, White StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ White Christmas, Project Life Holiday Cheer
Other Supplies ~ Oval Framelits, Circle Punches, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Window Sheet, Frosted Sequins
 
It's really hard to see in the picture, but I stamped little snowflakes on the Window Sheet...it looks like it's snowing!
 
I hope the snow holds off and just sticks to the mountains for now!  Let us get through Thanksgiving travels and THEN it can snow!
 
Thanks for stopping by today! 
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment