Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Oh Snap!

A few weeks ago we had some family pictures done and we got them back yesterday...all I can say is WOW!  My boys usually give anyone taking pictures a run for their money, but our photographer did the most amazing job with all three of them.  I'm pretty sure the fact that she took pictures of Shaun White was in the back of my twins mind and they wanted to impress her ;-)
I just happen to be taking a photography class from Gigi Hickman tomorrow night and will be hand delivering her a thank you card for her awesome work!
Once again, Freshly Made Sketches helped me out with a fun sketch that was perfect for the card I had in mind!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Flashback DSP
Ink ~ Tuxedo Black Memento, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets ~ Snapshot, Hip Notes
Other Supplies ~ Word Bubbles Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Owl Builder Punch (circles) Crystal Effects
Perfect card for a photographer, right?!?
 
Here's a little peek at a couple of the amazing shots of my little family...

Happy Stamping!
 


3 comments:

  1. What a fun card. The bright colors with the black look fabulous! Great photos, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those bright patterns and the enamel dots showing off that "oh snap" sentiment!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete