Sunday, September 14, 2014

Finishing Touches for Fall ~ Monday Montage





Welcome to another fabulous Monday Montage Blog Hop!  We love to share our creations with you and thank you for joining us!

I decorated my house last weekend for fall and decided I needed a new banner for my mantle to complete my fall décor, so I got up early this morning and enjoyed a little bit of crafting time while the kiddos still slept.
I pulled out all sorts of fun papers, dies and ribbons for this project!  We are having some family pictures done next week and I plan on adding a few of those photos.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Typeset DSP, Motley Monsters DSP, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Other Supplies ~ Starburst Framelits, Fun Fall Framelits, Autumn Accents Bigz, Linen Thread, Burlap Ribbon, Venetian Crochet Trim, Banner Punch, Woodgrain Embossing Folder
 
Next up is Cathy...don't you just love her style?!?  Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to Amy...she inspires me each and every hop!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love Bree!!!! You have inspired me to make a fall banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Bree! Those splashes of yellow are just perfect. And I love the eclectic mix of little bits of this and that. I just want to study each piece in detail. The photos will be a fun addition too -- I never think to do that -- what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome banner! I love the cutout pumpkins-great idea! All of the fun details and glimmer paper are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete