Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Choose Thoughtfulness

Good morning friends and welcome to a new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!
Sadly, the past few weeks have been a little rough...lost two amazing people in my life.  Life is such a precious gift...
I never like having to make sympathy cards, but it brings a little happiness to my heart knowing that those who receive them will {hopefully} feel a little bit of love when they open the envelope.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Hello Honey, Marina Mist, Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Choose Happiness, A Dozen Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ 1/2" Circle Punch, Hello Honey Satin Ribbon
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the creations from our design team and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment:

  1. I totally love LOVE this card. I am drawn to white these days and your card just perfectly inspires me! Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete