Monday, September 29, 2014

A Unique Blog Hop

Hi friends!  Today I am sharing a card I made for a Unique Blog Hop that's happening in the world of blogging.  I was nominated by my crafty friend Katie over at Sweet n Spiffy.  Katie and I have been stamping together for a few years now and I love how we constantly inspire one another!
 
I have, yet another, birthday card to share with you.  See...I told you I had a lot of birthdays at the end of September and beginning of October! 
I'm kind of hooked on the Four Feathers stamp set right now...it's kind of a fave!  I wanted a fun and cheerful card to send to my friend Ginny for her birthday, so I added the adorable little bird from the Hello Love hostess stamp set.  These two sets are cute together, don't ya think?!?!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink ~ Daffodil Delight (pad and Blendabilities), Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry (pad and Blendabilities)
Stamp Sets ~ Four Feathers, Hello Love (Hostess)
 
This hop also includes a bit about ourselves, so here I go:
 
What are you currently working on?  As usual, I have about 4 different things going on right now.  I'm preparing for my October Stamp Clubs, my Frightful Wreath Class as well as projects for SSINK and Hand Stamped Sentiments.
 
How does your work differ from others of its genre?  My style of stamping is constantly changing, so I can't really say that I have a specific style that separates me from the rest. 
 
What inspires your work? How does your creative process work?  I love cruising through Pinterest for inspiration, but I also find it in magazines, store fronts, color combinations...I can find inspiration just about anywhere.  My creations usually start out with a vision in my mind, usually during my early morning runs.  This helps me run faster so I can get home and put those visions to work on paper :-)
 
Thanks for letting me share a little bit about myself with you!  I have nominated my Convention BFF and cyber running buddy, Cynthia Richards of Ink-A-Doodle Creations to share here amazing talent with you next week.  I love Cynthia's style of work...probably because our crafty minds think so much alike!  I have also nominated another fellow stamper and cyber running buddy, Diana Eichfeld of Stampin' Fun with Diana.  I love Diana's clean and simple style of stamping!  Both of these talented ladies will be sharing their creations with you next Monday, so be sure to check them out!

1 comment: