Sunday, July 6, 2014

Feathered Hello ~ Monday Montage





Hi friends and welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  I can't believe it's been almost a year since this fabulous group came together at Convention as Artisan Finalists.  I love all of these ladies and am so happy to hop with them each and every time!  And I'm really looking forward to seeing many of them soon :-)
I finally broke into my Back to Black DSP...LOVE!  It's a good thing DSP is buy 3 get one free this month, 'cause I'm gonna need more of this paper! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Gold Foil, Back to Black
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Gold Encore
Stamp Set ~ A Happy Hooray
Other Supplies ~ Hexagon Punch, Owl Punch, Gold Sequin Trim, Crystal Effects
 
See those fun, glossy dots?  Is Stampin' Up! carrying enamel dots now?  Nope!  I punched out some of the circle images from the owl punch (must add the new hand held circle punches to my next order!) and added some Crystal Effects to the top of them.  So super easy to make and the color possibilities are endless!
 
Now it's time to hop on over to Cathy's blog for another awesome creation...you're sure to love it!  Or if you prefer to hop backwards, you can head on back to Amy's project...she inspires me each and every week!  Either way, just make sure you make the whole loop and don't miss any of us.  And don't forget to leave us some love on our blogs...we love hearing from you!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 



4 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love everything about this card, Bree! You've used a lot of things that I just ordered last week and haven't received yet. Now I'm even more impatient to get them! Can't wait to see you in just a little over a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that DSP too Bree :) and that stamp set...love what you created with them! Can't wait to see you too my friend! Sooooo excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love your faux enamel dots! I have been looking for an easy way to make these, and now I have found it! Thanks for sharing that fun tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally fun, love the feathers and all your funky layers - super cool card!

    ReplyDelete